How to fix your email signature disappearing in Microsoft Outlook 2016
Choose the default signature for your email account
1. Firstly click on file then click on options.
2. Next click on Mail then look for a signatures buttton and click on it.
3. After that on the top right of the screen select your signature for New messages, Replies/forwards and E-mail account.
Verify that Outlook is storing the signature corectly
1. Navigate to where the signatures are stored ( C:\Users\Your User Profile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures )
2. There should be a few files that have either the whole signature or parts of it, some of which are a HTM file, Rich text format file and a normal text document.
Recreating the Outlook profile.
1. From the control panel click on the view by box around the top right corner and then click on small icons.
2. Next click on Mail.
3. From here click on Add... and then type in a name for the profile.
4.Next on the Account setup enter your name then enter your email address and password that was provided to you by your email provider then click next.
5. After that click next until done
1. To repair Outlook open control panel.
2. Go into Add or Remove Programs.
3. Click on Microsoft office or the Outlook that you have.
4. Click on the Change/uninstall button.
5. Then select repair and continue until the repair is complete.
- Microsoft Outlook, PC
- 1 Users Found This Useful
How to fix Microsoft Outlook 2016 not openingOutlook safe mode.1. The first step is to try...
How to change the Microsoft Outlook view back to default/normal view1. When you are in...
How to fix Outlook Constantly asking for a passwordClearing the cache.1. Open control panel.2....
How to recover a deleted email in Outlook 2016Recovering emails in Microsoft Outlook 2016.1....
How to fix Emails not sending in Microsoft Outlook 2016Make sure your internet is working and...